Randstad Inhouse Services are pleased to be recruiting for several general operatives to work with Procter & Gamble, a Market leader within the fast moving consumer goods sector, for a temporary, long term basis. If you are able to commit to shift work Monday to Friday, and have a valid Counterbalance Forklift Truck License, apply now!
These roles are full time, offer excellent rates of pay, a weekly shift premium, and the opportunity to work with a house hold name!
- £9.09 per hour plus a generous shift allowance of £47.50 per week
Hours of Work
- Monday to Friday
- Weekly rotation of 6am to 2pm, and 2pm to 10pm (with the opportunity for overtime on Saturday)
You will be working within the production environment helping to maintain production standards by completing the following:
- Break down pallets of stock
- Empty product on to depacking belt
- Use FLT to move pallets and cardboard
- General Cleaning
- You will be responsible for personal safety at all times and any hazards in the micro lab
- All incidents, near misses and safety related defects to be reported using the relevant systems
- All safety related training to be maintained at 100% at all time
- FLT Counterbalance License and valid experience
- Able to work shifts
- Flexible approach to work
- Committed to your current role
We welcome all applicants that have a valid proof to work in the UK and are available as soon as possible. Please click the link to apply and follow up with a call to Ash on 07884466651.