Are you an experienced Administrative or Operations Ticket Coordinator looking to take on a new challenge? If so Viridor are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Viridor is one of the UK's leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy.
This is an exciting time to work at Viridor. We are at the forefront of the UK's green economy and are one of the UK's leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. We use smart people and smart technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world's resources new life.
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to recruit an Operations Ticket Coordinator to join the team in Rochester, working 37.5 hours a week.
What will I be responsible for?
The Operations Ticket Coordinator will be responsible for that all load points are advised of outgoing loading details accordingly. Duties include:
- To ensure that all sites are provided with the correct load sheet on a daily basis - these are to be completed by relevant load depot and returned to VRM to import into Export Master.
- Liaise with personnel at load sites and customers accordingly. Must remain polite & helpful
- To ensure that photos have been received in a clear state - check photos for quality and file in appropriate file in P drive.
- To record tonnage for each grade from each site and provide end use details on a monthly basis. Be prepared to send info to relevant site when requested.
- To match tickets on Export Master - ensure that correct tickets are imported to the correct order
The ideal Operations Ticket Coordinator will have:
- Experience of a commercial / logistical environment
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft packages, in particular Excel, Outlook. Word and databases. Export master experience will be required to fulfil this position.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
In return for your hard work as an Operations Ticket Coordinator, we can offer a salary of £18,000 - £21,000 per annum plus excellent benefits, pension scheme and plenty of opportunity for personal development working within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable.
If you are looking for your next challenge as an Operations Ticket Coordinator, then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
Closing Date: 3rd May 2018
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.