£20,000 per annum + Bonus
Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5.00pm
PROMAN is seeking an Operations Administrator to join its new BRISTOL office.
This is a great opportunity to enjoy the challenges and opportunities that a start-up opportunity gives but comes with the security of being part of the PROMAN GROUP a 1.6 Bn turnover Family owned business with 300 European Offices.
This is your opportunity to be in at the start and to work closely with the Branch Manager and Associate Director. Start-ups offer a real opportunity for learning, accelerated development and career progression for individuals who are looking for responsibility and influence in their role and duties.
We are looking for candidates who are outgoing, dynamic and willing to go the extra mile to help us cope with increased demand for our services. The ideal candidate will have the following skills…
• Excellent telephone manner, good administration skills and a willingness to learn and progress throughout the company. We have a proven track record of progressing employees take that next step in their career.
• Must have excellent computer skills particularly with Excel
• Extremely well organised with an excellent attention to detail
• Confidence to deal with Candidate or Client enquiries
• Must be able to multitask and work on multiple projects
• Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience of working as an administrator
• Experience of dealing with high volumes of administration within a fast paced environment
• Must have an outgoing, enthusiastic and positive outlook
• Ability to liaise with multiple departments both internally and externally
You will be responsible for dealing with a high volume of administration relating to the processing of timesheets, payroll and candidate information. Your main roles and responsibilities will include…
• Ensure accuracy of all relevant payroll information (such as timesheets, holiday requests, payroll validation, tax forms, bank details, etc) and submit to payroll within strict given deadlines.
• Ensure all timesheets are returned and checked within deadlines
• Produce and issue candidate and client contracts and assignment letters in a timely manner
• Support the recruitment team at busy times by answering phones, handling candidate calls and queries including logging availability
• When required, answer and download candidate Ad-Response including, taking candidate details, asking relevant questions and filling interview schedules.
• Accurately inputting candidate information on to the Matchmaker database
• Deal with any pay queries from candidates or invoice queries from clients
HEADS Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.heads-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.