Job title: Operational Risk Manager
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: MC/20364
I am working exclusively with our blue chip banking client who provide market leading lending and savings products. They now wish to appoint the new position of Operational Risk Manager to provide expert second line of defence for the Group. Reporting to Head of Operational & Conduct Risk your primary objective is supporting the Risk team in promoting, embedding and maintaining the Group’s Operational Risk Management framework. Further responsibilities include:
- Providing risk and governance oversight utilising an independent and challenging approach.
- Establishing a methodology for ongoing monitoring reviews including planning, testing and reporting phases.
- Providing direction and guidance for Risk Officers in identification of scope and testing areas for ongoing reviews.
- Carrying out review and challenging risk assessments.
- Preparing management information relating to Operational Risk.
- Supporting the oversight, challenge and reporting of key operational risk exposures.
- Must have knowledge of operational risk methodologies and internal controls with a FCA regulated environment.
- Possess a combination of technical expertise in auditing, finance, technology and operations.
- The ability to produce and present high quality focused material for Group Risk and Governance committees.
- Strong communication and negotiating skills.
- Strong influencing skills.
- The ability to build and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with both internal/external stakeholders.
£excellent plus bonus plus benefits
Matthew Cooper: Cavendish Maine Recruitment Group
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us on 01275 813000.
Also, please do not hesitate to pass Cavendish Maine’s details, or a particular vacancy you’ve seen advertised, onto a colleague/friend as they may benefit from this information and please continue to view our vacancies.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.
Name – Matt Cooper
Telephone – 01275 813031
Email – firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp