- Global Manufacturer
- Growing company with in the UK
- Opportunity to progress
- Senior role within the business
- This is an exciting opportunity to work as the Office Manager for a leading manufacturer of Hydraulic systems and components.
- As the office manager you will be working for a global manufacturer of Hydraulic products that are sold in to marine, off highway, agricultural and Oil and gas industries.
- You will be the person that looks after the administration function of the business including credit control stock control, bills and receipts.
- In addition you will back up the sales manager and contact existing accounts and arrange meetings for the sales people.
- This is also a role that will allow you to build a career as you will develop in to the UK manager
The Ideal Person:
- The Ideal Candidate for the Office Manager role will have worked with an engineered product in the past however it is more important that you can demonstrate the ability to learn about a product.
- It will be a strong advantage if you have worked in a role such as customer service, account management, procurement or office administration.
- You will be commutable to the office and want to build a career and develop within a growing company within the UK.
- You will be good on the phone and have the ability to identify opportunities for the Sales Manager
Consultant: Bjorn Johnson
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.