Location: Croydon, Greater London
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 dependent on experience
Type: Permanent, Full Time
An experienced, full or part qualified Financial Accountant with Sage Line 50 experience is needed by a distributor of automotive parts based in Croydon.
Made up of a team of experts within the automotive industry, they specialise in B2B sales and product distribution across Europe. They are also an exclusive platform for two manufacturers in China. They have teams in China and Europe and are dedicated to meeting their customers' business requirements and provide them with multiple solutions and technical support.
They are now looking for an enthusiastic, ambitious individual to join their expanding team based in Croydon to run the financial and office management side of their operation.
The position will be phased in with training.
About the role:
- Responsibility for the accounts to statutory level
- Maintaining the Sales and Purchase Ledger processing all invoices and reconciling
- Credit Control for mainly European customers
- Preparing then submitting all government statistics and HMRC VAT returns online
- Constantly monitoring cash flow and prioritising payments
- Some Human Resource functions, including recruitment
- Operating the payroll using Sage 50, including preparation and submission Auto Enrolment Pensions and Child Maintenance Service
- Administering the importation of stock from China, liaising with forwarding agents and submitting the necessary documentation
- Arranging carriers for pallet deliveries using our internal software, whilst obtaining the best price
- Assisting in the Sales Team and customer aftercare including processing orders
- Maintaining the Purchase Order Processing programme and assisting in buying where necessary
- Preparation of all budgets and forecasts with continuous variance analysis
- 4+ years' experience working in a similar role
- Educated Full or Part qualified Accountancy level
- Self-motivated with skill in prioritising workload
- Good IT skills - Sage Line 50, Sage 50 payroll, Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work in a team
Sounds interesting? Click APPLY now.
Candidates with previous experience or job titles including; Office Coordinator, Financial Accountant, Accounts Assistant, Accountant, Human Resources Coordinator, Part Qualified Accountant, Accounts Administrator, HR Manager, Fully Qualified Accountant, Bookkeeper, Payroll Accountant, Office Manager, Finance Administrator, Payroll Assistant, Accounts, Payroll Administrator may also be considered for this role.