Location: Appleby Magna, Derbyshire
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 per annum + monthly discretionary bonus based on sales & performance
Type: Permanent, Full Time, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm
A niche manufacturer of ignition leads in the specialist automotive, high performance and motor racing industries is looking for an experienced Office Manager with a Full UK Driving Licence to join their team.
They are looking for someone to play a key part in the overall management of the administration of the business.
If you are looking for a varied and demanding role where you can demonstrate your excellent organisational ability and flair, this is a great opportunity for you.
About the role:
- General administration duties including; Invoicing, credit notes, credit control, filing, paying suppliers & a small amount of payroll
- Responding to sales queries both via telephone, email and fax
- Processing customer orders, payments and overseeing dispatch every day
- Liaise with the Production department
- Providing excellent customer service
- Maintaining health and safety records
- Supporting and assisting the Managing Director
- Supervision and ongoing training of an administration assistant
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Solid administrative and Microsoft Office experience
- Excellent telephone manner
- Accurate typing skills
- Windows 10 experience
- Confident using Microsoft packages, particularly Outlook and Excel
- Experience of QuickBooks accounts software an advantage
- Ambitious, professional, positive & proactive attitude
- Honest, mature, hard-working, and flexible outlook
- Eagerness to learn about their products is vital as you will be expected to gain knowledge over time with regards to the technical aspects
- Ability to work in a demanding environment
- Ability to use your initiative to prioritise and drive your own workload
Based in Appleby Magna, (Jct. 11 - M42), Derbyshire
Sounds interesting? Click APPLY now.
Candidates with previous experience or job titles including; Office Administrator, Admin Assistant, Office Coordinator, Administrator, Office Manager, Administrative Assistant, Officer Admin may also be considered for this role.