Qubit was founded by a small team who previously worked at Google. Our founders believed that by using innovative techniques to collect, store and process data, they could radically transform the field of website optimization. Fast forward eight years, our software is now influencing billions of visitor experiences every week. Qubit’s mission is to help the world’s leading retail, travel and gaming brands thrive as their customers increasingly browse and buy online.
You’ll find our headquarters in the heart of Covent Garden, a bustling retail and tourist destination in London’s west end. Our neighbourhood reminds us daily who we’re serving and why we need to move fast. From London to Los Angeles, inside every Qubit office you’ll find a team that’s passionate about solving tough problems using data science and product innovation. Our investors include Goldman Sachs, Sapphire Ventures, Accel Partners, Salesforce Ventures and Balderton Capital.
Qubit is looking for an energetic, proactive and people-focussed apprentice who can fill the role of Office Management Apprentice for our London office. Reporting to the Director of People Operations and working closely with our Office Manager, this is an exciting opportunity for someone to join a high-growth technology company.
The role is varied with a mix of office support, a share of general receptionist duties and assisting the People Operations team with administrative tasks with the chance to take real responsibility from day one. It’s also an opportunity to make your mark operating globally with offices in Barcelona, New York, Paris and San Francisco. This is an ideal entry level position for someone looking to good administrative skills and join a global tech business, with possibilities to take on new and exciting tasks.
- Share of receptionist duties ensuring that all visitors are greeted and managed professionally, external calls to the office are handled politely and directed to the right person or department
- Ensure deliveries are dealt with in an organised manner
- General office support and administration duties: you’ll help with the ordering of equipment and managing distribution and stock levels
- Working with the People Operations team to assist with administrative tasks such as interview coordination and contract generation
- Assist with booking travel and accommodation for senior managers
- Assist with internal company events such as Christmas/summer parties, conferences, team building days etc.
- Ensue that health and safety policies and documents are up to date
- Proactivity and enthusiasm - this role will really suit someone who is keen to be involved in a wide range of tasks and will proactively take on new projects
- Some prior experience in an office management/support would be preferable
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, you will be able to project a professional image of Qubit and work with employees at all levels
- Excellent organization skills, you must be comfortable working in a fast moving environment and dealing with rapidly changing requirements
- Comfortable with calendar management, you will support our Senior Management in the UK to organise important meetings
- You must be happy to work independently and autonomously
- An interest in technology - we are a tech startup after all!
- Nice to have: Experience with Google apps (eg. calendar, docs, sheets, etc.)
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above
Monday – Friday,
£11,000 per annum
As a valued Qubyte, you will be entitled to the following perks:
- A relaxed approach to time off and enough holidays to see several corners of the world
- A bank of fridges fully stocked with healthy snacks and the ultimate espresso machine for your java fix
- In-house yoga classes
- Subsidised gym membership
- Thank Qubit It’s Friday – we have lots of creative ways to let off steam at the end of the week
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development
“QA’s Apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”