Up to £36,902 per annum
A unique and exciting opportunity to join Slough Children’s Services Trust, which is a new and innovative company delivering children’s safeguarding and social care services in Slough.
This is the second Children's Services Trust to be established in the UK as a result of government direction following the successful creation of Doncaster Children's Services Trust.
The Trust is a private company limited by guarantee, established solely for the purpose of improving Children’s Services in Slough.
As the Occupational Therapist your role will include the following responsibilities:
• An exciting, rewarding opportunity has arisen for an experienced Occupational Therapist to join our dedicated team at Slough Children’s Services Trust.
• We seek someone who will be interacting within the Slough Community using your expertise to assess, implement, evaluate and review community care plans for service users and carers, enabling them to achieve maximum independence in their own homes.
• You will involve carers in this process and take into account their needs as well as those of the service users’ to ensure best outcomes.
• To explore with the service user the service(s) which will be required and should be made available or purchased, and to confirm in writing with the client the agreed objectives and expectations of both service user and the Department.
• Attend and participate in appropriate clinical and case management and team meetings, disseminating and acting upon information.
• This is a highly rewarding role to support those in need and to work to positive outcomes for all.
The ideal candidate for the Occupational Therapist role will include the following responsibilities:
• We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and adaptable individual who is passionate about providing excellent OT and the delivery of clean safe care.
• Successful applicants must have B.Sc./ Diploma in Occupational Therapy and are State Registered, be willing to work as members of a full multi-disciplinary team and will possess excellent team and communication skills together with vision and enthusiasm to develop the Trust’s service model.
• A Driving licence is required with accessibility to a vehicle.
Occupational Therapist Benefits:
• 25 Days Holiday (increasing to 32 with length of service)
• Local Government Pension Scheme
• Free Parking
• We pay a £3500 market supplement for front line Social Workers (this increases for more senior roles)
• A retention reward of £1,000 after 18 months (SW roles, SSW/CP and CSW)
• Annual pay increments
• £8,000 Relocation Package
• Season ticket loans
• Refer a friend Scheme (£1,500)
• Clear career pathways and progression opportunities
• Staff recognition awards
• On-going training and professional development
• Free parking
• Free tea and coffee
• Cycle to Work Scheme
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you!
Closing: 5pm Thursday 18th January 2018
Lead Occupational Therapist, Specialist Occupational Therapist, Case Manager, Experienced Occupational Therapist, Qualified Occupational Therapist, Senior Occupational Therapist