Occupational Health Technician
Competitive Salary + Benefits
We are looking for more than one Occupational health technician and Drug and Alcohol Collector to join us in our Derby offices. Your role will involve visiting professional clients on-site to provide ongoing occupational health assessments, general health assessments and drug and alcohol screening programmes. This is an exciting opportunity to join a 20 years strong, successful organisation with varied work and client base.
This position is initially on an Ad hoc basis, with a part time and full time roles developing over time. Hours are flexible, and the salary is competitive. Training and tools required for the role will be provided.
Responsibilities of the Occupational Health Technician:
- Provision of health screening and drug and alcohol screening programmes
- Day to day maintenance of health screening equipment and facilities
- Recording and maintaining clear, concise medical records
- Carry out regular checks on medical equipment to ensure their efficiency
- Maintain the clinical work area, ensuring it is kept tidy and hygienic at all times
- Ensuring safe storage of medical records and equipment when offsite
- Driving mobile health screening units as required
- Maintaining high professional standards at all times
- Work to strict protocols and procedures set by medical professionals within Working on Wellbeing
- Order medical supplies and monitor stocks
The profile of the Occupational Health Technician:
- Some previous experience in Occupational Health and/or drug screening,
- Audiometry, spirometry and HAVS certificates (Where applicable)
- Preferably own OH equipment (where applicable)
- Required to provide evidence of previous experience, training, certification, indemnity and two references
- Friendly, approachable and organised
- A proactiveindividual with experience in on-site screening
To apply for the role of Occupational Health Technician please submit your CV via the APPLY button below.
We are a British, award-winning family business providing quality rapid diagnostic products to customers across the globe.We believe that early, accurate diagnosis is better than waiting for problems to arise, and a pro-active approach greatly benefits people’s health, identifies issues early in their development, prevents accidents from happening and has a positive effect on performance, productivity and reputation.For over 20 years we’ve been supplying quality rapid diagnostics to a dynamic market that requires an innovative approach.
For more information on the company, please see our video here: https://www.surescreen.com/about/