OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR/PA – SALARY DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE – POOLE
An exciting opportunity to join a forward-thinking Recruitment Business based in POOLE.
We have an opportunity for an enthusiastic administrator who possesses excellent administrative and organisation skills, and, an exceptional eye for detail to join our friendly team.
As a key member of the team, you’ll be involved with the co-ordination of all administrative activities, including reception, HR administration and light accounting.
You will need strong inter-personal, organisational and administrative skills and a thorough working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and Power-point.
You will also need to possess:
· A positive, friendly, can-do attitude
· Two years’ experience office administration or a similar role
· An ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships with client’s and candidates
· An awareness of the importance of professional confidentiality
· Friendly approach with excellent telephone manner
Immediate start for the right candidate
Hours of work:
Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.30pm with one hour for lunch
28 days per annum holiday
Company pension after a qualifying period
Free car parking
If you feel you have the passion and motivation to join a successful recruitment business please call Suzi on 01202 738569 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp in the strictest confidence.