- Do you have excellent people management skills coupled with experience of automotive technical training?
- Are you ready to take the next steps in your career in a business where you can truly make a difference?
- Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas?
If the answer is YES, Welcome to Bosch.
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to expand our team through the recruitment of an Automotive Technical Training Manager to join our Renault team in Watford.
What distinguishes you as our ideal OES Technical Training Manager?
As our ideal candidate, you will possess excellent people management skills and a passion for quality assurance. You must have proven experience of leading and directing and automotive technical training team. You will also require the following skills and experience:
- Be highly computer literate with a good working knowledge of MS applications
- Have the skills, qualification and/or experience to successfully manage a technical training project
- Be adept in developing and maintaining good working relationships with colleagues and customers
- Possess a customer oriented, service provider attitude
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
What will I be responsible for?
Joining our team as a OES Technical Training Manager, you will manage and lead the team responsible for the delivery of the Renault technical training programme, in line with Bosch business plans. Daily responsibilities will include:
- Managing and directing the personnel resource of the Renault technical training project team
- Ownership of Renault site operations at the Watford and Doncaster training facilities
- Upholding the technical and training skills development and necessary qualifications of the trainers
- Managing vehicle training fleet ensuring correct and suitable vehicles for training delivery requirements including cleanliness, MOT and servicing
- Controlling the development of all technical training programmes in line with the client requirements
- Liaising with Quality manager to ensure quality assurance is maintained across all areas of responsibility.
- Managing trainer feedback post course to identify any areas for development and equipment shortfall
- Acting as IMI centre Manager, working with Bosch Quality team to ensure any audit compliance
Why work for Bosch?
At Bosch, we encourage our associates to be individuals and see diversity as an asset. In return for your hard work as our OES Technical Training Manager, you will be entitled to a great range of benefits including:
- Company car
- Flexible worktime options
- Dedicated learning and development
- Childcare offers
- Medical services
- Employee discounts including various sports and health opportunities
- Free on-site parking & access to local public transport
- Subsidised catering facilities
- Showers and cycle lock-ups
- Modern offices that offer room for creativity
Make It Happen. Apply now for the role of OESTechnical Training Manager!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.