Do you love working with children? Are you able to provide an excellent standard of childcare?
Giggles are looking for a Nursery 3rd In Charge – Trainee Manager who is nurturing, can inspire and have fun to join our team on a permanent, full time basis.
As our 3rd in Charge – Trainee Manager you will work alongside Manager and Deputy in the day to day running of the nursery within company and OFSTED guidelines. You will monitor our team to ensure that they are performing their job role effectively, assist in training and support to provide a caring and educational environment for all of our children with a warm and welcoming family atmosphere for parents and carers.
Location - Giggles, Lytham, St.Annes, FY8 4LE
Hours – 40 per week
Hourly Rate – Depending on experience
The successful candidate will:
- Hold an minimum NVQ Level 3 Childcare, Learning and Development (or an equivalent Early Years Qualification)
- Have a good understanding of the EYFS and OFSTED standards
- Ideally have previous experience as Room Coordinator
- Have previous experience of working with children
- Have a good understanding of all safeguarding and child protection procedures
Click ‘Apply’ today
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting a quality provision and expects all staff to share this commitment. All nursery staff will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure. We are committed to equal opportunities and welcome applications from all sections of the community.