Location: Newstead Nursing Home, Hereford
Salary: £16.50 per hour
Hours: 33 hours on a rota days and nights
Qualification: RGN / RMN (with general nursing experience)
First and foremost we are looking for a positive and caring nurse who is passionate about working as part of a team to provide quality care.
Newstead has 44 beds split between nursing and residential care, we specialise in palliative care for the over 50’s. We have previously achieved the Gold Standard Framework accreditation and are currently in the process of reapplying. We pride ourselves on the end of life care we provide, the support given to relatives and our close liaison with the local palliative care team.
We have a long standing team of committed nurses and carers which has enabled the home to gain an excellent reputation in the local area. The home enjoys a wide range of communal area, with multiple lounges, dining rooms, conservatory and sheltered garden areas.
- Pension scheme available
- Free refreshments
- Free parking on site
- Superb training and development opportunities, both personal and job related.
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be covered Heritage Manor
- Free uniform
- Join an award winning Care Home Group with Gold Standard Framework
- Working with both night and day staff to provide 24 hour care to our residents
- Assessing the needs of our elderly residents and to deliver the very best of clinical care to a high standard,
- monitor residents' care and wellbeing and administer prescribed medicines and document in accordance with company and regulatory policy
- To ensure all relevant guidelines, policies and procedures are followed.
- good knowledge of person centred care, ensuring respect for human dignity is maintained at all times
- Take responsibility for the shift