Role: Nurse working Nights
Location: Astley Hall, Astley, near Stourport on Severn
Salary: £16.50 per hour.
Hours: 3 nights a week working every other weekend
First and foremost we are looking for a positive and caring nurse who is passionate about working as part of a team to provide quality care.
- Nights only.
- Private Health Care Scheme
- Pension scheme available
- Free refreshments
- Free parking on site
- Free uniform
- Easily commutable from Kidderminster, Stourport on Severn and Worcester
- Superb training and development opportunities, both personal and job related.
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be covered Heritage Manor
- Join an award winning Care Home Group
- Assessing the needs of our elderly residents and to deliver the very best of clinical care to a high standard,
- monitor residents' care and wellbeing and administer prescribed medicines and document in accordance with company and regulatory policy
- To ensure all relevant guidelines, policies and procedures are followed.
- good knowledge of person centred care, ensuring respect for human dignity is maintained at all times
- Take responsibility for the shift
Astley Hall is set in a country house with wonderful views out over the valley, Astley Hall provides nursing care for dementia care and disabled residents. The team provide homely care which promotes independence at every opportunity, in accordance with the aims of the Worcestershire dementia standard for care; this is care that does not impede upon residents' chances of building a satisfying day-to-day lifestyle, in a calm and welcoming social atmosphere.
Heritage Manor is a small privately owned local group of 5 care homes that has been providing care since 1995. We believe that care should be person centred, promoting dignity and respect for everyone. Are reputation as a care provider across all our homes is excellent. We value our residents and staff as individuals and it is the quality of our care that sets us apart.