PK Education are working alongside several secondary schools in Newcastle Upon Tyne who are looking to take on NQT’s from September to assist and deliver schemes of work across a variety of subjects.
These Subjects include;
• PE (Male and Female)
• Religious Education
The role will allow you to gain vital experience in planning and delivering in your chosen subject as well as helping you to develop as a practitioner. You will be expected to adhere to behaviour policies set by the school and immerse yourself in their school culture.
PK Education are looking for candidates to be;
• Dynamic and flexible – not fazed by cover/tasks changing last minute
• Hardworking and willing to go the extra mile
• Committed to our school and happy to get stuck in with school life
• Positive and easy going
• Excellent with behaviour management and have a strong classroom presence
• Is willing to commit to a permanent role
• Can cover all subjects, including PE, when work is provided by the class teacher.
• A team player
• Can use their own initiative both in and out of lessons
• Happy to support tasks around school when not in lessons, i.e. wall displays, lesson support, preparing resources, intervention.
PK Education understand that you may need assurances over work and more importantly money when doing day to day supply work. As a result, we offer a GWA (Guaranteed Work Scheme). This can provide you with peace of mind that you have a guaranteed income over a set number of days per week.
**Terms and Conditions of this scheme will be explained at interview**
Reference details will be requested prior to registration.
Current DBS registered with the DBS Update Service – if you do not have a DBS registered online PK Education will provide full assistance in getting you one.
Salary and Benefits:
Competitive rates of pay
24/7 support and feedback from experienced education consultants.
Exposure and networking opportunities to associated schools.
Claim up to £150 worth of vouchers with each referral of a teacher or NQT.
PK Education is a supply teaching agency with branches across the north of England, including Newcastle. PK Education is committed to embracing equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants; and shall adhere to such a policy always.