New Business Sales Executive £80k + double ote (West London)
Our client global’s comprehensive suite of ethics and compliance software, content and services helps organisations protect their people, reputation and bottom line.
As a NB Sales Executive on our Sales Team, you will develop a deep understanding of our client’s business and their challenges, you will demonstrate how our suite of solutions can address their business challenges and add value to their organisation.
- Develop expertise of our client’s entire suite of solutions.
- Proactively engage prospective customers and win over their trust by understanding their needs and advising the best course of action to resolve their issues.
- Deliver presentations and webinars in a manner that immediately locks in your audience and your commitment to add value to their business.
- Develop a strategic business plan reflecting account management strategies and then make it real.
- Entrepreneurial spirit in owning and developing your business.
Skills & Requirements
- 5+ years of proven sales success.
- Strong in person and online presentation skills.
- Experience in business development activities including prospecting, networking, and partnering.
- The ability to work with various and multiple internal resources.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a commitment to collaborate with people.
- Experience selling software to SMEs a plus.
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com, Windows software a plus.
- Experiences in the ethics and compliance industry a plus.
- Foreign language capabilities a plus.
- A strong track record of demonstrating outstanding listening skills.
- Skills with “discovery” and the consultative sales process.
- The ability to help a client understand what success looks like.
- A commitment to ongoing coaching.
- Experience engaging with people across a variety of levels with diverse backgrounds.
- A bachelor’s degree and prior work related experience or equivalent.