We are looking for inspirational sales people.
We need entrepreneurial team members who want to make who our business their own. Target driven individuals who thrive on autonomy and want to make a difference.
You’ll be working for a rapidly expanding water treatment business based in Milton Keynes. The ProEconomy solution saves lives and our clients include some of the largest NHS trusts across the UK. Due to a 20% growth over the last twelve months, our sales team is expanding. Join us at this pivotal time so you can share in our success.
The role is varied and includes all aspects of sales. We believe in motivating our sales team so limitless commission and unlimited markets are available. Some of the benefits include, company car with fuel card, laptop, iPhone and £500 business attire budget.
You will be looking to:
- Help grow a company and have a share in its rewards.
- Join a company that will encourage your personal career development.
- Be an integral part of a company not just as a salesperson, but as an entrepreneur
- Generate and share your ideas and help implement them.
What are the essentials:
- Drivers license (office based work will be from Milton Keynes and a great deal of time will be spent visiting potential customers).
- A history in sales, lead generation and working to sales targets
- A good knowledge of computers to include Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Linkedin
- GCSE pass (C or above) in English and Maths.
What would make you extra awesome:
- Ambitious and results orientated
- A proven record of 'target smashing’.
- Experience in using the CRM system; Salesforce
- Enjoys staying away and occasional international travel
- Experience in the water treatment industry or NHS led sales.
What we can offer you:
- Professional development and a career path within a dynamic and growing organization, that will take the time and the effort to continually develop your skills and encourage your ongoing progression.
- Training on our cloud based water treatment software (tetras) and continuous training internally and externally.
- The opportunity to join a growing company that could take you where ever your ambition will allow.
Salary is £26,000 per annum plus bonuses and uncapped OTE. A company car, iPhone and laptop will also be provided.
Holiday: 22 days plus bank holidays.
Location: Milton Keynes with the opportunity of working from our office in Fitzrovia, Central London.
Job Type: Full-time.