Handepay have an exciting opportunity for a National Sales Training Manager to join their dedicated team based in Haydock, Merseyside.
Job Title: National Sales Training Manager
Location: Haydock Based with some nationwide travel
Salary: Package commensurate with experience
Handepay are one of the leading Independent Sales Organization’s in the payments industry because we have a remarkable price proposition which when combined with our core values of pricing transparency, honesty and integrity, it’s clear to see why our Trust Pilot reviews are the best in the industry.
In the last 12 months we have recruited over 100 business development managers into our field sales and telesales teams and we have ambitious plans to continue on our growth trajectory.
We invest significant time, energy and resources into our people, which is where you come in, providing exceptional learning and development expertise, ensuring our new starters experience the best start with Handepay through a comprehensive induction programme and on-going training, development and coaching.
National Sales Training Manager - Key Responsibilities:
- Ultimately you will drive sales performance, helping our people realise their own personal goals perfectly aligned with our business objectives
- Reporting at Board level, this role combines both strategic development with hands on delivery
- You will review, design and deliver a 7 day monthly induction from our Haydock Head Office with booster training delivered across our 8 UK regions
- This role will involve regular travel and some nights away from home
National Sales Training Manager - You:
- You will be a highly skilled training professional from a proven sales background who is passionate and dedicated to helping others achieve their personal best
- You are able to foster a coaching and mentoring culture and have experience of supporting field based and ideally in-house sales teams with coaching skills and expertise
- You are someone who understands the importance of evaluating training and delivers by results
In return, this is a progressive career opportunity to join our senior management team, playing an integral part in the next exciting phase of the Handepay journey. Your package will be reflective of the role and commensurate with experience.
To submit your CV for this exciting National Sales Training Manager opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now to be redirected to our application page!