National Account Manager - Health & Beauty - £35-40k + 20% + Car
- Beauty and Fragrance products
- Aggressive Growth to Provide Excellent Prospects
- Progressive culture within the business
The Role: The National Account Manager will be managing several high profile accounts within the Pharmacy and High Street sectors. You will inherit a portfolio of customers from someone who is being promoted, therefore the relationships are already very positive. You will predominately be working with a range of beauty and haircare products with some fragrance and personal care items available also. Full industry training is provided with excellent and realistic opportunities to progress your career. You will be joining at an exciting time for the business with an opportunity to make your mark on a fun and engaging team.
The Company: With some strong brand names amongst their portfolio and a history of over a century of trading, our client is recruiting a new Senior National Account Manager. Offering a strongly branded range of health and beauty products, they hold an enviable position near the top of the market and have an aggressive growth plan in place to capitalise on recent successes.
For this National Account Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Track record of managing National retail accounts not just supporting
- Experience in the health & beauty category or selling into the Pharmacy channel
- Would look at National Account (NAE) executive health & beauty or Pharmacy channel knowledge looking for a step up
Benefits of this Senior National Account Manager role:
- Up to £40,000 Base Salary
- + Bonuses to 20%
- Car allowance of £7,000
- Pension, Laptop, Mobile, Healthcare, 25 Days Holidays plus Bank Holidays