Multi Skilled B&CE Engineer x 2 (MSB&CE709/710)
Aspire Defence Services Limited is working alongside the Ministry of Defence, the Defence Infrastructure Organisation (DIO) and our partners to deliver a modern, fully serviced, flexible living and working environment across the four garrisons in Aldershot and Salisbury Plain for over 18,700 soldiers. If you would like to be part of this exciting, thriving organisation, please see our website at www.aspiredefence.co.uk for current vacancies.
Currently, we are recruiting for the following:
Purpose: To undertake New, Reactive or PPM tasking as part of a highly skilled maintenance support function within the Garrison. Duties will include, amongst others Fire door inspections and basic routine maintenance duties.
* Assist workforce including bricklayers, carpenters, painters, electricians and other building trade artisans in executing reactive remedial repairs and general building works as directed by their Supervisor. To include safe operation of mechanical height access equipment
* Fire Door Inspections and general maintenance. Act as accompanying safety person for double handed works when so tasked
* Ensuring the recording of all maintenance works when completed are posted through the appropriate, equipment, systems and documentation as required by the Company Management System
Experience & Skills Required:
* A Full valid UK driving licence
* C&G 6217 - Multi-skills course or equivalent.
* Proven experience of working as a Multi-trade Engineer with an understanding and working knowledge of other disciplines within a multi task delivery service
Closing Date: 22 June 2018
If you are interested, would like further information and to apply please do not hesitate to contact Daniel Pyle at Gi Group on 01264 332242 and email your CV