Motorcycle Mechanic Qualified and Experience Essential
(Salary - Negotiable - depending on experience £20K-30K)
Based at Hanger Lane, London, our client is a Harley Davidson and Buell specialist motorcycle service centre, and so much more. Offering performance enhancements and a full customisation & repair business, great service and excellent parts & accessories, they can supply anything from a bolt, to a new or refurbished custom build.
Benefits of Qualified Motorcycle Mechanic
- Being part of our crazy oddball team
- Learning new skills
- Meeting a very varied type of customer.
Requirements of Qualified Motorcycle Mechanic
- At least 2 years' experience as a fully qualified motorcycle mechanic.
- Strong technical and problem solving skills.
- Must have a full motorcycle license
- Must be able to communicate clearly and be able to talk to customers
- Highly developed practical skills
- To be logical in tracing faults
- Have effective organisational skills to prioritise your workload
- Be able to cope with manoeuvring and lifting motorcycles
Responsibilities of Qualified Motorcycle Mechanic
- Perform general repair and maintenance work
- Inspect and Diagnose issues with motorcycles and rectify
- Dismantle engines and repair or replace defective parts, such as magnetos, carburettors, and generators.
- Keep the workshop tidy and work in an organised and safe manner.
Qualified Motorcycle Mechanic
Attention to detail