Transport Planner required in Gateshead
Salary – Depending on Experience – £28,000 - £40,000
Our client, a leading Transport Planning consultancy, is looking for a Transport Planner to help grow and develop Transport Planning in the North.
Duties would include and would not be limited to:
- Working on a range of Projects
- Report Preparation, modelling, analysis and design
- Liaising with clients and councils
- Supporting associate staff with problem solving and giving technical input into a variety of projects
The ideal candidate:
- Experience in a Transport Planner or Civil Engineering role
- Makes it happen - do you always find a way? Can you think outside the box? Do you cope well under pressure?
- Strives for continuous improvement
- Team player
- Exceptional communication skills
- Can problem solve and exercise judgement with exceptional attention to detail
To be considered the right candidate must be degree educated with TRICS / ARCADY / PICADY / LINSIG experience.
This can be a demanding industry so strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise a busy workload is essential.
Apply with your full CV to Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd quoting Job Reference No: PRS17038
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have automotive experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
North | Gateshead | Jobs | Career | Haulage | Job | Logistics | Planner | Scheduler | Coordinator | Tanker | Traffic Coordinator | Traffic Planner | Traffic Scheduler | Traffic Router | Transport |
- Employee Events
- Free Food and Coffee
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Performance bonus
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Vacation/paid time off