Mortgage Advisor, Retail Banking and Wealth Management
Some careers shine brighter than others.
If you're looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
As an HSBC employee in the UK, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role Mortgage Advisor.
In this role, you will:
- Listen to customers to identify and understand their current and future needs for mortgages and provide the right solution to meet those needs
- Recognise the wider financial planning needs of individual customers and make referrals to other areas of the bank, where the customers' wider needs can be met
- Proactively develop and strengthen customer relationships and, in doing so, generate new business responsibly
- Be an advocate of HSBC values and business principles by putting the customer first and delivering excellent customer service to complex customer calls by keeping up to date in your professional accreditation
- Generate customer loyalty through strong knowledge of key products and services
- Proactively manage financial and non-financial risks and promoting HSBC's balanced risk culture
In order to be available for our customers as well as provide attractive working patterns you would work between the hours of either:
Monday10:00-21:00, Tuesday10:00-21:00, Wednesday 10:00-20:00, Thursday and Friday off, Saturday 08:00-14:00
Monday10:00-21:00, Tuesday10:00-21:00, Wednesday 10:00-20:00, Thursday and Friday off, Sunday 08:00-14:00
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
- Experience working in relevant environment/s, i.e. customer service, contact centre, mortgage/financial services
- Experience of personally complying with business processes, rules and regulations
- All candidates must already hold a full Level 3 mortgage qualification (e.g. CF1 and CF6, or full CeMAP)
- Experience working in relevant market/context, i.e. Regulated Financial Services is essential
For further details and application information please click "Apply" or visit our careers site, searching under reference 0000AMBP.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by HSBC Bank Plc.