Pearson Whiffin are currently recruiting for a qualified, passionate Montessori Teacher.
As a Montessori Teacher you will be working closely with other teachers helping children aged 5 - 8 years old. You must be able to lead and teach the Montessori curriculum within the classroom.
Key responsibilities and duties include:
- Daily running and administration of the classroom ensuring that policies and procedures are adhered to
- Working closely with other staff members to create a safe and stimulating learning environment
- Liaising with and supporting parents and guardians with their child's learning and developmental needs
- Supervision of the children with regard to their physical, emotional and intellectual needs.
- Planning and preparing activities to develop all aspects of the child's individual development
To be considered for this opportunity, candidates must have:
- Montessori Diploma from Montessori Centre International (MCI), Level 3 or above
- Experience in a Montessori Nursery after qualifying from the MCI
- Diploma of Higher Education
- Knowledge of the Montessori curriculum and the EYFS areas of learning
- Ability to write reports on the children's progress based on the EYFS areas
Apply now for immediate consideration - ask for Chloe in our Education team.