Job Title: Modelling and Analytics – Graduate
I am currently working very closely with Pharmaceutical Company, who are looking for graduates / recent graduates to join their team. They are looking to recruit and train a bright, self-motivated, hardworking and ambitious person to be a modeller and analyst. This would be an excellent career move for someone newly or recently out of university who is keen to gain lots of business experience and acquire skills and expertise that are highly valued by the pharmaceutical industry.
Individuals are required to have the following:• Have a 2i or higher life-science, science, economics degree or similar from an excellent university.
• Computer literate with a knowledge of Excel and some spreadsheet modelling.
• Able to demonstrate a good intuitive grasp of mathematics and basic statistics. (An A grade in maths at GCSE is an absolute minimum. There is a numerical reasoning test at as part of the interview process.)
• Excellent at communicating in writing – once trained you will communicate with our customers, document your models and new forecasting methodologies, write proposals, and put together questionnaires.
• Able to communicate clearly on the phone and in person. Many of our customers speak English as a second language and the onus is on us to facilitate understanding.
• Able to demonstrate a history of getting the job done and completed to a high standard.
• Supremely well organised: able to plan, prioritise and think ahead.
• Able to concentrate for extended periods of time.
• Have an eye to detail, but also see the bigger picture.
• Enjoy working on solo projects, yet also enjoy working as part of a small, highly-intellectual team.
• Well-presented with some presentation and public speaking experience.
If this is something that you think you would be suitable for and want so know more about, then apply online and give Beth Robinson a call at X4 Group on 0207 812 7700
Key Skills: Pharmaceuticals / modelling / analytics / BSC / MSC / Graduate / statistics / forecasting / pricing / forecast