Mobile Vehicle Mechanic
Sector: Vehicle Electrical & Air Conditioning Systems
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £26,000
Start Date: ASAP
Job purpose - Mobile Vehicle Mechanic
- Responsible for carrying out electrical & air conditioning installation, diagnostics, troubleshooting, service and repair on all vehicle makes and model including specialist vehicles.
Job Duties - Mobile Vehicle Mechanic
- Ensure faults are accurately diagnosed and reported on vehicle condition, safety, reliability and performance.
- Ensure that all company procedures are adhered to including health and safety, Quality and standard operating procedures.
- Maintain a structured and organised work environment at all times.
- Handle customer queries efficiently and effectively - offering a professional service at all times.
- Proven experience and knowledge of the electrical, electronic components and air conditioning systems of a vehicle and be comfortable with using the latest diagnostic equipment to identify and rectify faults.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular).
- Proven experience to work as part of a team.
- Knowledge of QHSE Legislation.
- Willing to maintain the required level of technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, training courses (internal and external) and reviewing publications.
- Holds or are willing to work towards a qualification in City & Guilds / NVQ Level 3 in automotive or equivalent.
- HGV License would be desirable but not deemed essential.
The role will suit individuals currently working as a Mobile Vehicle Mechanic, Vehicle Mechanic, Car Mechanic, Field Service Engineer and be living within a commutable distance of Coventry, Rugby, Birmingham, Warwick, Nuneaton or be willing to relocate.
Please forward your CV by clicking Apply Now!
With over 25 years of experience System Recruitment offers excellence in Permanent and Contract recruitment in a wide range of industry sectors. Though we are a generalist agency, a particular strength of ours lies in Information Technology including Technical, Sales and Managerial positions. We are able to tailor our approach to your needs in order to work effectively with you and provide real value.