Hampshire - Commutable from Southampton, Fareham, Portsmouth
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Media Planner / Buyer to join a fast-paced, integrated creative and media agency.
Role & responsibilities:
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients of all levels.
- Gaining an in depth understanding of clients briefs - provide an effective bridge between the client and the agency
- Managing projects, ensuring work is produced within tight deadlines and to the very highest standard
- Negotiate with the media on behalf of the client & have an excellent understanding of clients' business activities and objectives.
- Identify which media platforms best advertise a client's brand or product and optimise their advertising campaigns across the media mix.
- Develop media strategy and tactics, responding to client's business objectives and briefings.
- Have a view on the on-line presence / activity across all agency clients, look for areas of improvement across all clients.
- Manage Post-Campaign Analysis and share/present insights.
Skills and experience:
- Ideal applicant will have at least 2-3 years+ agency experience
- Previous experience in media planning and buying - online, offline or both.
- Good knowledge and experience across all media and experience of working on media campaigns
- Must be confident in analysing data, looking at GA results, analysing the results and then acting on the insights to optimise campaigns
- Happy to look at those with in house experience who have a desire to work agency side
Please ensure your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. Also ensure if you have an impressive creative CV to also send a database friendly Microsoft Word version.
If you have not heard from us within five working days please assume that you have not been successful. We would like to keep your records on file and should a suitable position comes up we will contact you.
Solutions 4 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.