Position is permanent with Attractive salary package for correct candidate and may include other added benefits such as pension contribution, Private healthcare, Use of transport, mobile phone amongst other benefits.
Position will be field based. The overall purpose of the role is to identify, dismantle, report, repair, assemble and test all types of rotating equipment with a bias towards pump maintenance. Organise and lead site service work. Identify and communicate requirements to complete set tasks and deliver a quality service to the customer.
- Ability to attend site and fault find on installed equipment, remove and take back to service centre.
- Identify equipment and book same into workshop maintenance system.
- Dismantle, clean, inspect and report through the evaluation system.
- Fit and re-fit required equipment on site.
- Work with Forman/planner to identify parts and repair’s required.
- Responsible for detailing method, materials and component required to effect repairs.
Essential & Desirable
- Previous pump experience desirable.
- Experience of working within the water and/or waste water industry.
- Pump and component knowledge.
- Previous rotating equipment experience.
- Ability to use engineering measuring equipment.
- Good engineering knowledge/skills including understanding of machine tolerances.
- Knowledge and experience of Gearboxes
- Apprentice trained having completed an apprenticeship within a recognised maintenance discipline.
- Knowledge of safe systems of work
- Valid driving licence
- Achieve client security clearance where required
Company are looking for driven career minded engineers; there is good scope for advancement within the company which has a generous wage structure where loyalty and performance is rewarded.
Please apply direct or submit CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp