Protyre have a vacancy for a fully qualified Mechanical Technician for an immediate start in a busy fast fit centre in Weston Super Mare.
Protyre is the retail branch of The Micheldever Group who were founded in 1972, offering car servicing and tyres and has a history of providing customers with a friendly, local service whilst encompassing big brand choice, quality and peace of mind.
Micheldever Group is part of Sumitomo Rubber Industries Limited and is the large independent wholesaler, distributor and retailer of tyres in the UK, selling over six million tyres nationwide, (20 per cent of the total UK market) every year.
The Protyre retail chain, currently employs aproximately 1,900 people across 143 garages including Protyre Motorsport, continues to gain geographic coverage in the UK through new acquisitions and is the UK’s fastest growing supplier and fitter of tyres and fitter of tyres and automotive services.
As a Mechanic Technician you will:
• Carry out general servicing and repairs on a wide range of vehicles.
• Be competent in repairs i.e. tyre fitting, brakes, suspension and exhausts.
• Maintain the highest quality of workmanship.
• Ensure the work is carried out in line with Company Procedures.
• Deliver excellent customer service.
• To adhere to all Health and Safety requirements.
• Diagnosis of vehicle malfunctions.
• To maintain accurate documentation in line with company procedures.
• Remove and refit components and carry out related adjustments in accordance with technical standards.
Skills and Experience Required:
• NVQ in Motor vehicle technology or City and Guilds part 2 or equivalent.
• Excellent customer service.
• Full Driving Licence.
• Able to produce high quality work within specified time frames.
• Able to work independently or as part of a busy team in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
• Good salary depending on experience
• Bonus system rewarding productivity
• 24 days annual leave increasing with service plus Bank Holidays
• Cycle to work scheme
• Staff discount
• Pension scheme
• Career and development opportunities
How to Apply
Please note that Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart is a Recruitment Agent and is the retained consultancy for Protyre. Your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to at this company. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
technician, Motor, automotive, mechanical, technician, vehicles, repair, maintenance,