The company is an innovative energy markets consultancy providing procurement, bureau and renewable technology advisory services. They help their clients deal with energy challenges in a rapidly changing and complex market as new regulations and technologies are introduced in response to global climate change. Their service helps businesses keep their energy costs as low as possible within this complex environment.
The company is looking for a Senior Energy Support Analyst to join the Client Delivery Team and take responsibility for contract management (bureau) services for a number of their clients. This will involve working closely, and developing relationships, with account managers, clients and energy suppliers.
The focus of the role will be to provide a high-quality service to the account managers and their clients with responsibility for:
- Resolving energy bureau tasks and dealing with supply contract queries and issues including COT’s, site additions and bill validation
- Helping to deliver projects, for example AMR roll outs
- Liaising, communicating and resolving issues and tasks internally with account managers and consultants, and externally with energy suppliers
- Recording all issues and tasks in an issue management software package for reporting work delivered back to clients
- Providing support and cover to the tender team
In order to carry out these responsibilities it will be necessary to develop strong relationships with energy supplier contacts to facilitate the prompt resolution of contract management and bureau issues. It will be essential to have a desire to provide a high-quality bureau service, to be pro-active and have creative problem-solving abilities to resolve issues promptly.
Key Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of 2 years of utility industry experience ideally in a bureau role
- Self-starter, highly organised with strong time management skills
- Strongly client focused with a desire to provide service excellence
- The ability to juggle the requirements of multiple clients at the same time
- Have a capacity for hard work, will persevere to make progress and deliver results
- Good attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Good Excel and general IT skills
- An ability to develop strong telephone-based relationships
- Be a team player
The company is looking for someone with a keen interest in energy and high-quality client service delivery who can demonstrate past achievements and who shares our core company values of Integrity, Quality and Innovation.
They offer competitive salaries based on your experience and the value you can bring to the role ranging from a basic of £25-35,000.
The role is full time and will be based in West London.
If this position is of interest please do send your CV and covering letter detailing why you think you are suitable for this role along with your desired basic salary.