A well-established Highly-Successful Mechanical Contractor based in Surrey are looking for a Mechanical/HVAC Project Manager due to confirmed work-load to join their project delivery team.
They work within a number of sectors including commercial, retail, residential, education and leisure. They are widely-known for their engineering excellence and opportunities for development afforded to their team.
The ideal candidate will have a strong Mechanical background and be confident managing mechanical building services installation projects. They will also have demonstratable experience of managing refrigeration and pipework installations.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Managing mechanical and HVAC projects through to handover
- Client-facing position - attending client meetings
- High-level reporting
- Ensuring project is on budget and on time
- Manage health and safety on site
- Mechanical building services background
- Associated qualifications and training courses
- Varied project background
- Knowledge of refrigeration and pipework projects
- Self-motivated man-manager