Job Title: Marketing Manager (part time)
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 a year
Better Placed are proudly working with a leading organisation based in Leeds City Centre, who are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join their team on a part time basis. This is an opportunity to progress your career by taking the lead on all marketing and communications for the company, including the design and launch of a new company website.
- Implement an effective communications strategy with key audiences and liaise with other teams in the organisation to ensure that messages are current, accurate and consistent with the brand.
- Manage multichannel campaigns utilising online and offline channels.
- Carry out research and analysis on marketing data to shape marketing strategy.
- Allocate marketing budget appropriately to maximise ROI.
- Minimum of 4 years marketing experience with a track record of successfully managing a team.
- Ability to communicate effectively and to operate as part of a team.
- Ability to forge effective business relationships with colleagues across a wide range of disciplines and levels of seniority.
- The ideal candidate will be of graduate calibre, proactive, well organised and be able to work autonomously while dealing with a heavy workload.
Based in Leeds, this role is commutable from York, Bradford, Halifax, Harrogate & Wakefield.