Quickly Growing Professional Services Consultancy Business
Senior Level Salary
Corvus are exclusively recruiting for a Marketing Manager, for a leading consultancy supporting Fin-Tec clients at the highest level of compliance, regulatory and advisory services.
The firm has been operational for over 5 years and has grown significantly since then as a result of their reputation for high quality commercial advice and deep domain knowledge.
The business has an impressive client base of innovative FinTech clients which is growing all the time. Working for the business you will get exposure to some market leading fintech companies who are based all over the world.
Since 2015 the company has held prestigious recognition with accredited bodies and have won numerous awards and recognitions for the work they do in their sector.
Their success is very much driven by their people and their experienced senior management team is made up of leading industry experts who are supported by highly experienced consultants with niche sector knowledge.
Due to recent growth the business is keen to recruit a Marketing Manager to assist with the further growth and development of the company and join them on their exciting growth trajectory moving forward.
Working closely with the Managing Director you will be an integral member of the corporate services team and will be part of the Senior Management team. The role will involve the development and implementation of an integrated marketing and business development strategy to ensure the business achieves its vision and progresses its strategy moving forward. More specifically this will include;
- Developing and implementing a comprehensive marketing and business development strategy and ensure that it is aligned with the sales strategy of the business
- Being accountable for identifying, creating and developing new high value business opportunities that align to business goals and strategic direction
- Taking responsibility for the sales pipeline to ensure accuracy and lead progression
- Proactively seeking out Partnerships with relevant organisations and industry bodies to further promote the brand and awareness of the firm
- Managing the companies web presence and driving SEO strategy and being the digital marketing go to person
- To drive core marketing initiatives such as white papers, key blogs and PR strategies
- To conduct research to identify potential industry verticals and service lines that we can enter which are aligned to our sales strategy
- To manage all brand guidelines for the firm and ensure that all externally facing collateral including website, marketing material, client reports, briefing documents
- Run all events for the business in Belfast, London and Dublin.
You will have the following key skills/experience
- Degree/MA/MBA or equivalent in a relevant subject
- CIM - Chartered Institute of Marketing qualification
- Proven track record in successfully developing and delivering an integrated marketing strategy within a B2B environment, ideally within financial services/consultancy sectors
- Strong digital marketing skills
- Will have exceptional communication skills both written and presentation
- Demonstrable analytical skills and the ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Ability to work well as part of a smaller cohesive team
Please submit your CV along with a covering letter clearly explaining how you meet each of essential experience/skills/qualifications and other information as to why you would be suitable for the role.
Please contact Sarah Stewart on 02890 918525 or if you have any questions about the role.