About the company
Corvus recruitment is exclusively sourcing a credible & experienced marketing professional for our client, a new, fun and exciting cosmetic brand, developed with a patented formula. The business is a fast-growing global on-line retailer and research company selling an innovative cosmetic product via their website.
A challenging vacancy has arisen for a self-motivated marketing strategist who will develop and implement initiatives to drive the future success of the brand whilst managing the day-to-day running .
Located close to Lisburn City centre, the company is easily accessible via main arterial routes, public transport network and provides ample free onsite car parking.
This is a 12-month contract position to cover maternity leave with the possibility of future extension. You will be based in their Lisburn office, working alongside the research and development team and reporting to the company director.
This is a unique opportunity to work with a fast-growing, fresh business where you will be given the opportunity to showcase your abilities in brand development and marketing.
What you'll be doing
- Driving a strategy to grow brand engagement through a range of social platforms.
- Given autonomy and allowed to use you own initiative.
- Analyse and report on performance to generate actionable insights from all marketing channels.
- Work with various social media influencers/partners to gain exposure for the brand and help promote the brand as well as being proactive in acquiring new partners.
- Develop engaging content for use across a range of platforms.
- Liaise with and brief our Creative and Data agencies to plan and implement marketing campaigns
- Manage the day-to-day running of the business unit.
Your ultimate goal will be to further develop the brand which in turn will drive sales.
What you'll need
You will be a proactive go-getter who is full of ideas to help the business grow, through a range of marketing channels. This role requires an effective team player who has the ability to 'hit the ground running'.
You will have
- Excellent written and communication skills - attention to detail is a must
- Previous experience working within an e-commerce business
- Experience in managing a social media account - writing and scheduling posts, responding in a timely and appropriate manner, using analytics software to track and report on performance.
- A passion for developing creative and engaging content
- Experience in planning digital content
- Strong project management and organisational skills
- Originality and creativity to develop new ideas and concepts
- 2+ years' experience in an e-commerce business
- 2+ years managing social platforms to drive strategy, growth of channels and engagement of a brand.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Photoshop
- Ideally you will have a degree or similar level qualification in marketing or communications
- It is essential that you hold a valid UK driving licence with access to a vehicle
Negotiable, based on experience & qualifications.
Your "working day" will commence at 0900 hrs and finish at 1700 hrs, Monday to Friday. There will be a lunch-break of half an hour each day plus breaks.
Our client would be open to discussing part-time working for those who are ideally seeking flexibility in their work-life balance. Salary would be pro-rata in line with days worked.
For more information on this or any other sales or marketing role with Corvus recruitment please call Sarah Stewart on 02890 918525 or via email on Help.