Job Title: Marketing Manager
Are you a Marketing Manager with experience in both traditional and digital forms of marketing? You will responsible for a team of 2 so management experience is essential. This is an office based role in a dynamic and fast-paced organisation.
To undertake all Marketing requirements specific to the needs of both the customer and the business. To advise, guide and develop the Marketing Assistant within the team.
- To ensure all marketing requirements are fulfilled within a reasonable amount of time.
- Maintain and keep all websites up to date.
- Upkeep and maintenance of all social media platforms
- Marketing material creation and design.
- Proof read and check all material is correct before printing / publishing stage.
- Create and provide customers with the marketing material they request.
- Maintain the company image directory, ensuring its safety and allow all staff and customers reasonable access when required.
- Ensure the company has a known presence within the industry and the public are kept up to date with the latest products and information available.
- Ensure all sales staff have the correct marketing material to perform their duties to the best of their ability.
- Provide accurate and concise technical assistance and information for staff, customers and end users.
- Organise and set up Trade shows / Events.
- Previous marketing experience
- Computer Literate
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Good writing and proof reading skills.
- Ability to interpret detailed information
- Ability to communicate at all internal and external levels
- Strong command of English language
- Pleasant professional telephone manner
- Friendly and approachable
ACS are recruiting for a Marketing Manager. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Marketing Manager please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Marketing Manager. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Marketing Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Marketing Manager role you desir