Marketing Manager - London
My client is a global independent marketing agency who have been trading for over 25 years. They have a list of big brand clients within the sports, gaming, fitness, technology and retail sector who they deliver advertising and marketing campaigns for.
As the Marketing Manager, you will take ownership for the delivery of B2B marketing campaigns. The role will involve planning and delivery of specific campaigns such as email marketing, events, social media and content marketing. You will also take responsibility for the marketing website(WordPress), tools (amongst others Hubspot) and be expected to run regular reports on campaign performance. This role will work closely with the Business Development team to generate interest among global brands and advertising agencies.
KEY CANDIDATE ATTRIBUTES
This role requires someone who is well organised and flexible, a self-starter who will flourish in a fast-paced and creative environment. It is a role for someone who wants to use their current experience and energy to impact a growing international business.
- Enthusiastic, pro-active and flexible
- Commercially aware: possess an understanding of, and have an interest in, how businesses work
- Extremely well organised and structured approach to project management
- Passion and interest in digital marketing including 'account based marketing', and 'email marketing'
- Highly analytical, confident working with performance data to develop and test hypotheses
- Strong writing skills, able to produce and modify advertising copy
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Adaptable, able to learn quickly and thrives under pressure
- Exceptionally high levels of motivation when working independently and as part of a team
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Indesign, Audition, Final Cut Pro)
- Understanding of HTML and SEO
- Campaign Planning: planning and implementing B2B marketing campaigns
- Email marketing: plan and implement B2B email marketing campaigns using marketing automation software (ideally Hubspot). Conversant with the best practice email marketing techniques
- Account Based Marketing: implementing effective ABM campaigns, with an understanding of the tools and process required to nurture and deliver new clients
- Content Marketing: design, create and distribute content that will attract our target audience
- Website Optimisation: Using a Content Management System (CMS) to create and manage website pages.
- Web Analytics: setting up and utilising analytics packages (such as Google Analytics) to track campaign effectiveness and produce regular reports
- Management of a team: managing a team of two
- Events: planning and organising events, launches and stunts,
To apply for the Marketing Manager position, please click the 'Apply' button or email email@example.com