Global Design Solutions is at the forefront of specialist lighting and control solutions. The GDS brand is world renowned for providing high quality products for our customers in many diverse areas. The company is now in a period of significant strategic growth, exploring other markets for our expertise.
The Marketing Manager role is pivotal to the management of the marketing effort of the business.
The role has 3 main components:
Defining the overall marketing strategy of GDS globally.
Developing and maintaining the GDS brand position.
Driving awareness of new and existing products and services through digital channels.
As the Marketing Manager you will evolve the marketing strategy and manage GDS customer acquisition, retention, monetization and development. The acquisition will be heavily biased towards digital channels. In this role, intense and continuous interaction with core management is essential. This includes CRM, Performance Marketing and Finance Planning & Analysis functions.
- Responsible for establishing a clear marketing strategy for GDS.
- Management and evolution of the GDS brand.
- Definition and management of performance marketing to deliver optimal brand exposure.
- Definition and implementation of content, creation and distribution.
- Management of Digital Marketing.
- Managing product launches and associated trade shows, with support from our technical and logistics teams.
- Working with varied media including technical documents, brochures, flyers, web/email banners and tradeshow graphics.
Skills and Capabilities
- Excellent attention to detail and high level of organization and diligence
- Able to set clear expectations and demand high performance for self and others
- Able to inspire and motivate teams and individuals
- Capable of presenting at Board level
- Design skills in Abode, including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- B2B Experience
- Lighting and or manufacturing Industry experience
Minimum 5 years in marketing roles
To apply for this role please submit a CV and covering letter to HR.