Marketing Executive / Officer / Communications Advisor – Equestrian / Agriculture (RP1082-MS)
Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£22K - £26K Basic + 3% Pension + 21 Days Holiday (rising with service) + Public Holidays + Benefits
(1 year fixed term contract, likely to go permanent)
- A highly successful business.
- A fantastic staff retention rate due to their investment in staff training and career development.
- Well recognised for providing high quality products and outstanding customer service.
Reporting to the Marketing & Sales Manager you will be involved with a diverse range of marketing duties which include,
- Working closely with the Product, Technical and Sales Managers to create dynamic and engaging marketing activities and collateral that will support sales growth within my clients target industries.
- Positively influencing the brand image through a variety of marketing and PR channels.
- Providing marketing communication support for new product developments.
- Working alongside other team members including the graphic designer and journalist.
- Supporting in the creation of press releases, newsletters and articles.
- Organising theme days, open days, study meetings and trade fairs.
- Creating text for various means of communication including Website, Social Media, Blogs, Intranet, Newspapers, Newsletters and Brochures.
- Delivering campaigns through the use of email marketing, print, copywriting, social media, trade press, Adwords, SEO etc.
- Measuring and reporting on campaign success
- Ensuring both digital and print activities are operating in harmony.
- Identifying suitable exhibitions/events to attend and negotiating space and stand costs.
- Organising and managing trade stands including the marketing material, product samples, press activity etc.
- Providing website updates including copywriting, design and blog posting.
- Collaborating with the press agency to coordinate press releases within trade publications.
- Providing marketing statistics for the use in reports and sales presentations.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, you MUST:-
- Have a minimum of 1-2 year experience within Marketing.
- Have an interest in rural affairs, countryside living, agriculture or the equestrian sector.
- Be highly organised with a great attention to detail.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possess the ability to work well alone and within a team environment.
- Be enthusiastic, driven, hardworking and keen to get involved with new tasks.
A degree within Equestrian Science, Agriculture, Marketing, Business, Journalism, English or an affiliated area would be highly beneficial but not essential.
Keywords: Marketing Executive, Marketing Exec, Marketing Advisor, Marketing Adviser, Marketing Officer, Marketing Specialist, Marketing Administrator, Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Co-ordinator, Marketing Manager, Marketing Communications, Marketing Comms, MARCOM, MARCOMS, MARCOMM, MARCOMMS, SEO, PPC, Adwords, Google Analytics, Marketing Campaigns, Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing, MailChimp, Mail Chimp, Direct Marketing, Digital Marketing, Chartered Institute of Marketing, Blogging, Copywriting, Event Management.