We are committed to developing innovative, energy saving controls for lighting, heating and ventilation.
We are seeking a self-driven and highly motivated Marketing Co-ordinator to join our forward thinking, successful company based in West London (NW10). Reporting to the Marketing Manager, and working very closely with the rest of the team, providing support and guidance on a daily basis.
What we can offer you
You will be working in an environment geared towards performance with an open corporate culture that values the contribution of every individual. We can also offer you an exciting, fast-paced working environment, a culture of teamwork and the opportunity to play a vital role in our growth.
We will also offer you on and off the job training, with a view to achieving formal marketing qualifications as applicable.
Responsibilities (included but not limited)
- Developing and managing online and offline marketing projects which form part of the corporate strategy
- Deputising for the Marketing Manager when needs arise
- Forming and developing product launch strategies form release and throughout product life cycle
- Overseeing PR and advertising activity; PR, media and creative agency management with the Marketing Manager
- Design, copywriting and proofing where required
- Maintaining social media marketing and e-campaigns with the Marketing Manager
- Organising, developing and managing events, from CPD presentations to exhibition stands and corporate entertainment events
- Drawing down data from the CRM System for marketing use
- Occasional UK travel and overnight stay for company conferences and trade shows
The ideal candidate
- Will have previous proven experience in Marketing, ideally within the electronic/lighting industry
- Must be conscientious, trustworthy, and work to a high standard of accuracy, and be driven by results, with a natural sense of ownership
- Must work with the utmost honesty and integrity, and build positive and effective relationships within the Company
- Will have experience using MS Office, CRM systems and ideally with some DPT skills in either Adobe or Publisher
- Fluent in English, you must write and speak in clear, concise fashion and be able to communicate effectively, as well as being able to work well within teams
- It's vital that you have a professional approach
- Is outgoing, hardworking and able to work well on own initiative
Salary and benefits:
- Salary from £26,000.00
- Annual leave entitlement from 20 up to 25 days
- Training and development opportunities
- The candidate may be entitle to Annual bonus depending on individual performance and business achievement
Get Staffed is a job advertising and online recruitment service advertising opportunities on behalf of businesses, organisations and individuals around the UK.