Support the Brand Communications and Retail Operation Team’s in the research and planning of marketing and product placement across the Clothing & Accessories retail brand.
How you expect the candidate to spend their day:
- Desk research project to find out competitor pricing and present in competitor pricing reports.
- Produce reports that highlight information on products, sales and trends, as required.
- Desk research to identify new markets, trends and products of interest to the brand.
- Assist with the organisation of internal press/marketing events.
- Provide general ad-hoc assistance/support, as required.
- Must have or be studying a degree with business management, economics/commerce/marketing modules.
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
- Have an understanding or passion for luxury brands.
- Personable, organised and reliable.
- Able to present ideas and reports in a strong organised and inspiring way.
- Able to produce reports and work with numbers with flawless attention to detail.
- Proficient in excel and MS office suite.
- An excellent communicatior with the ability to manage conflicting priorities.