Marketing Assistant - Website & Social Media
A unique position for a Marketing Assistant - Website & Social Media to join a well-established designer and distributer of greeting cards and gifts
Our client has been established for over 30 years and an exciting role has emerged due to the evolution of their market
The Marketing Assistant - Website & Social Media is responsible for maintaining and updating the websites, running all Social Media channels and delivering relevant Targets through specific KPI’s
You will be working alongside extremely talented in-house designers and awe-inspiring individual artists who continually create new greeting card and gift ranges. Our client is constantly setting trends and providing customers with the very best products.
Experience/Competencies:• Good general education to at least A/Diploma level or equivalent
• Experience of HTML / CSS desirable
• Copywriting and proof reading skills would be an advantage
• Proficient in Excel and CS, primarily InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
• Photography skills, typesetting and layout skills
• Good quality retouching skills
• Ability to work largely unsupervised, on own initiative and as part of a team
• Ability to manage own workload
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Great attention to detail
Website• Manage and maintain three websites
• Create content for the websites and ensure it is kept up to date across all websites to include:
• adding new products, editing products and appropriate categories
• writing and updating product descriptions
• updating and editing blog / news pages
• updating banner images to keep content engaging and relevant
• Constantly add FAQ content and lead internal blog writing initiative
• Maintaining and managing website data in excel
• Continual review of all gift lines and relevant categories to ensure a streamlined shopping experience
• Reviewing web analytics and understanding Search Engine Optimization
• Work with the photographer to ensure images are as required
• Editing of images as required.
• Customer Services team with issues, queries and complaints about the website and liaise with Aspin, and internal users to ensure satisfactory outcome.
Social Media• Manage and maintain Social Media Channels for Really Good and Soul including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.
• Create engaging and relevant content for social media as require ensuring a cohesive content and messaging across all channels
• Monitoring of Social Media accounts
• Responding to social post comments in a timely and engaging manner
• Working with external agencies on campaigns as required
• Regularly monitor and analyse social media and digital activity from competitors
Communication• Participate in a weekly team meeting to ensure awareness of business progress and/or issues.
• Liaise with production/customer services for regular updates with regards to stock figure changes.
Targets and KPI’s:• Delivery against company and individual Annual, Quarterly and Monthly Targets
• Achieve specific KPI’s relevant to the delivery of company and individual Targets
How to apply
Please apply here and our client will be in direct contact
Keywords: Website Administrator, social media, Coordinator, content, data,
This advert is being managed by Partners of Research Ltd. trading as Hiring People. Your details will be passed onto our client. In some cases, where our client is acting on behalf of another employer, your details will also be passed onto them. We expect our clients to hold your data in a responsible fashion, but ultimately have no control. Partners of Research Ltd and/or our client may contact you confirming receipt of your application. Your data will be located on servers both within and outside the EU.