Role: Manufacturing Engineer
Location: Based in Oxfordshire, commutable from Reading, Oxford, Swindon, Newbury, Bicester, Aylesbury and surrounding areas.
My client has have been successfully operating and growing for many years', they are renowned for their high quality and innovative products throughout industry. They design and manufacture a range high tech electro-mechanical products and with the a lot of successful R&D they are constantly developing & introducing new products, which is where you come in as a Manufacturing Engineer. You will have a focus on NPI, development and driving continuous improvements.
The opportunity will provide the right Manufacturing Engineer an exciting and challenging opportunity to driving to make a huge difference to an ever growing organisation.
Outline of the job role:• Lead and manage NPI, ensuring timelines and targets are met
• Complete PFMEAs/FMEAs/Work Instructions/BOMS
• Implement, improve and/or develop new or existing processes
• Drive and implement process improvements, to reduce costs, waste and increase efficiencies
• Implement Continuous improvements and Lean manufacturing techniques
• Manufacturing line re-layouts/process flows
• Work closely with other departments to reach and implement strategic goals
• Provide technical support on electro-mechanical products
• Degree educated (Engineering/Manufacturing/Electronics discipline)
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 + Benefits
This is a brand new requirement and my client is looking to bring a Manufacturing Engineer on board as soon as possible. They are looking to line up interviews soon, and will move quickly on the right candidate.
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call Josh Rigby on 02078127700 for more information.