Do you love to keep yourself up to date with the latest trends in fashion and luxury goods and do you have a passion for Social Media? Then this is the right role for you. We're looking for a Mandarin speaking Social Media Manager on behalf of a marketing agency that works together with some of the world's leading fashion brands.
As a Mandarin speaking Social Media Manager you will be responsible for strategically placing digital content on a variety of social media platforms that are used in Asia such as WeChat and Weibo. You will be using your Mandarin language every day to implement marketing campaigns according to the specific client brief that you are given and monitor performance throughout the project. You'll be welcomed by a very creative team and you have the opportunity to work in a trendy office space where career progression is driven from within the company.
- Fluent in written & spoken business Mandarin to native/ mother tongue standard
- Previous experience as a Social Media Executive, Content Moderator, Digital Marketing Executive or Community Manager
- A great understanding of Mandarin platforms including WeChat and Weibo
- Ability to translate fashion and branded marketing material from English into Mandarin
- Highly organised and exceptional time management skills
- Understanding of web technologies and social media content
To apply, please send your CV in Word format to Jon. If you have applied for any other languagematters vacancy there is no need to re-apply, as your CV will be considered for all vacancies that match your language skills and work experience.
languagematters is a multi-discipline, multilingual recruitment agency offering a wide range of bilingual jobs in London, the South-east, nationwide and overseas. Our goal is to be the most valued, knowledgeable and indispensable recruitment partner in the language recruitment field.
We work constantly to provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, social background, religion, disability or sexuality.
NB: Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit. Please note that we contact successful candidates within 3-4 working days. languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.