Succession Group is an ambitious, fast-growing and Award winning group of companies, we are seeking an experienced Accountant with a ‘Can-Do’ attitude in our Plymouth office.
We’re looking for a Management to prepare and oversee the preparation of accurate, relevant and timely monthly management accounts as well as manage our payroll processes across our companies. The role holder will also be responsible for a number of key areas such as cashflow forecasts, VAT and corporation tax returns. As an experienced member of the finance team, the role holder will ensure that accounting correctly reflects transactions and that underlying controls are effective and operating consistently.
You will have the ability to analyse processes, to identify and positively communicate change requirements and be flexible to adapt to the changing needs of a growing company. The role will include project work and therefore strong time management skills and a positive ‘can-do’ outlook are essential.
Ability to meet monthly and project deadlines and to accurately monitor and communicate performance will be important.
But, it’s not just about what you bring to us…
You will also receive a competitive salary and benefits package including Life Assurance, share options, a pension, as well as opportunities for career progression to match your career aims and ambitions and support for exam study.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Qualified accountant, or significant practical accounting experience
- Experience of preparing and reviewing monthly management accounts
- Experience of analysing and developing processes
- Experience of managing payroll processes
- Strong technical accounting skills
- Versatility, with strong organisational skills
- Supervisory and coaching experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Able to quickly analyse and understand financial information
- Financial services industry knowledge would be an advantage