£35,000 - £45,000 per annum
42.5 hours per week
My client is a stable and dynamic distribution business, established for almost half a decade and with an international presence. They are looking for a Management Accountant to join their team. The Management Accountant would report into the Group Finance Director.
This role will see the successful candidate taking responsibility for:
- Prepare and deliver monthly financial statements including profit and loss accounts, variance analysis and commentaries
- Comply with periodic statutory reporting requirements and tax filings
- Coordinate the provision of information to external auditors with completion of all yearend filings
- Analyse financial performance and interpret/ communicate financial data so non-financial managers can make well informed decisions that support corporate objectives – monthly review of cost variances with budget holders
- Calculate and issue periodic financial and operating KPIs weekly/ monthly
- Ongoing review and improvement – create/ maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
What we are looking for:
- Member of ACCA/CIMA/ICAEW or finalist nearing completion
- Strong IT skills and a working knowledge of Sage 50/200 and Excel
- Growth mind-set, can demonstrate commitment to CPD
- Able to produce consistently high volume and accurate work, having high attention to detail
If you are interested in this Management Accountant role or would like to hear about other roles near Bridgnorth then please contact us today.
We will carefully consider your details and advise you if we're able to progress with your application within 72 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time your details won’t be retained. So, if you're not successful on this occasion, do continue to respond to future roles we advertise. In the meantime, all good wishes and continued success with your search for employment.
Prince Personnel are an employment agency working on behalf of our client. Whether you’re seeking a new permanent position, temporary assignment or contract you’ll find us easy to deal with. Located in thriving Telford, we focus on jobs in Shropshire, Staffordshire and North Wales. Prince Personnel specialise in commercial, accounts and finance and technical recruitment. With the best jobs around we are an independent agency working hard for you.