Major Projects Manager
Portishead BS20 8JJ
Avon Fire & Rescue Service has an immediate vacancy within their small Property Services Team for a Major Projects Manager.
You will be working in conjunction with a range of stakeholders to manage and deliver major building projects including refurbishments and new-builds
Major Projects Manager Role Summary
You will develop, implement and review systems, plans, policies and procedures to ensure efficient and effective project management delivery.
Acting as the subject matter expert within the organisation you will provide professional property and estates advice and guidance. You will also provide reports and deliver presentations to ensure stakeholders are updated on the progress of key projects, alongside monitoring and managing the major projects budgets (in excess of £15m).
- Must be a Chartered Surveyor (or possess an equivalent professional qualification) with substantial experience
- Senior level project management experience in construction, including new-build projects
- Proven experience in budget management, people management, policy and strategy development
- Strong analytical/problem solving and organisational skills
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Experience of working within the public sector would be an advantage
- Well-developed IT skills
- A current driving licence
Suitable skills / experience: Project Manager, Chartered Surveyor, Construction
How to apply
If you have the desired skills and experience and would like to be considered for this Major Projects Manager job then we would like to hear from you.
Please click ‘apply’ and you will be redirected to our client’s website where you will need to complete their application form.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.