Salaries start at £22,500 p/a, Overtime Available (1.5) and Profit Share Bonus. 50 hrs per week.
The company is currently recruiting additional Maintenance Service Technicians. If you’re looking for a role where you’re out and about every day, love dealing with customers, and can manage yourself then this could be the perfect job for you!
The company are based in Enderby, Leicester, close to Next HQ and Fosse Park. We’ve been providing plant displays using tropical plants for 40 years, and count some of the country’s biggest companies as our customers. We take pride in our service levels, and work hard to encourage long-lasting, strong relationships with our customers.
Our Service Technicians are the face of the company and spend their day out on the road visiting our customers. We provide staff with their own sign-written van, uniform, and equipment, and full training is provided. So even if you’ve not done this role before, if you can communicate well, work hard, and are willing to learn this role could be for you.
We’re looking for:
- Attitude – we’re looking for personable, friendly, hard-working staff.
- Flexibility – the role does include some early starts.
- Physical fitness – the role is hands on and can include lifting/moving items.
- Ability – you’ll need to be comfortable with driving, and hold a UK driving license.
So why should you apply for this job?
- Flexible Hours – We’re flexible on start/finish times.
- Great Team – Our team are pleasant, friendly, and easy to work with.
- Enjoyable Job – It’s a rewarding, interesting role.
- Progression – There’s scope for progression and further training.
- Opportunity – You don’t need prior experience. We provide full training.
When you submit your C.V we will review this as soon as possible. If we feel that you may have what is required for the role we’ll invite you in for an interview where we can find out more about you, and you can find out more about the job and get any questions you have answered. We’re looking for people to start as soon as possible and will try and make the process quick and easy.
Thanks for your time, and we look forward to hearing from you.
Please Note: When applying for one of our vacancies, we will create a private application on our website so that the employer can view and respond to you. If you would like to update or remove your CV from our website, you can login and delete it at any time. We will send you login details when the application is made.