Maintenance Team Leader (Days)
to £34,000 + generous pension and benefits
Our client is recognized as one of the UK's market leaders in the automated sortation and materials handling solutions sector, and as a result of continued success and an ongoing programme of strategic growth and development, they are now looking to recruit a multi discipline Maintenance Team Leader to complement their established and successful existing team.
Working on a permanent "days basis" (8am to 4pm Monday to Friday) and based at a busy distribution centre in Nottingham, the successful candidate will be responsible for supervising the company's site engineering and maintenance operation to ensure that the commitments of the support agreement are adhered to and performing Siemens PLC interrogation work on a range of automated sortation systems.
The site operates on a 24/7 - 365 days a year basis, and with the company priding itself on the highest quality service it provides to its' customers across the country, it is essential that they now recruit a similarly committed and highly professional multi skilled maintenance team leader to ensure equipment is maintained to the highest standards and the systems meet the required demands. Supervising a team of 3 engineers, core responsibilities for this multi discipline maintenance team leader position will include:
- Implementing and controlling Conducting RCM and Condition Monitoring and predictive maintenance works on site equipment as well as overseeing and conducting reactive and PPM maintenance on automated sortation and conveyor systems and general materials handling equipment
- Monitoring the operation and ensuring stoppages are dealt with promptly
- Assisting the site manager with any safety issues which may arise
- Using the CMMS system to monitor site activity
- Advising customers of any stock related issues
- Promoting any enhancements or additions required via correct channels
- Provide cover alongside other team members for holidays and sickness and administer shift rotas to ensure holiday cover
To be considered for this varied and challenging role, it is envisaged that the successful candidate will demonstrate at least 5 years' experience of working on both PPM and reactive maintenance within an automation and MHE environment and will realistically be qualified to at least HNC level or above in a relevant engineering discipline and demonstrate essential knowledge of both Mechanical and Electrical systems including WMS / WCS systems and drawings.
With a proactive and positive "can do" attitude and committed to the highest levels of customer satisfaction, you will be an effective multi skilled maintenance team leader / supervisor seeking a stable and progressive opportunity with a genuine market leading environment. Contact the Maintenance Team on 01827 68400 or email your cv in the strictest confidence to email@example.comHelp for further details.