TENMAT are currently recruiting for an experienced hands-on Maintenance Electrician to workin the Maintenance Department.The role will be based in Trafford Park, Manchester. The hours are Monday – Thursday 8am – 4pm and Friday 8am –3:45pm.
DUTIES OF ROLE
- Reporting into the Engineering Supervisor you will work as part of a 15-man maintenance team and be responsible for:
- Carrying out PPM activities in accordance with set schedules, ensuring engineering standards are maintained in order to maximise the operational effectiveness and reliability of the Plant and associated electrical systems.
- To ensure on-site Quality Assurance procedures are adhered to in all respects and to maintain accurate records/documentation associated the electrical aspects of the PPM and plant with the aim of achieving and maintaining standards of quality compatible with ISO 9002.
- To respond in a prompt and effective manner to all electrically related reactive maintenance issues.
- To co-ordinate initial actions associated with all requests from the client.
- To co-ordinate visiting specialist sub-contractors associated with electrical aspects of the PPM schedules.
- Electrical fault diagnosis associated with the PPM or Reactive maintenance of the site.
- Repair of electrical systems and controls associated with Heating and Ventilating Building Services.
- Repair and maintenance of lighting and distribution systems.
- To accurately fill in timesheets and complete reports required by Tenmat management.
- To assist with the installation or commissioning of equipment as required by Tenmat management.
- To ensure that all relevant working practices comply with the Health and Safety at Work Act.
- Comply with Tenmat Occupational Health, Safety and Environment policies and procedures
- Comply with security in accordance with established policies and procedures of Tenmat.
- Other duties as requested.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Completion of a nationally recognized apprenticeship.
- 16th Edition wiring regulations.
- 17th Edition wiring regulations.
- A PLC programming qualification
- NEBOSH qualification
- Previous supervisory/management experience or training
- Self-motivated with a “can do” attitude
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to work shifts
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Competitive salary
- Generous holiday entitlement (33 days incl. bank holidays)
- Company bonus
- Free Parking
- Subsidised canteen
TENMAT is a leading manufacturer of advanced materials and components with outstanding mechanical and thermal properties for demanding industrial applications. The diversified product range includes, thermoset composites for wear parts and bearings, engineering ceramics, high temperature resistant materials, passive fire protection solutions and functionally graded materials. TENMAT operates an ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System for the design, development and manufacturing of specialized high performance engineering materials and components. TENMAT stands for innovation, safety products, commitment to our customers and the latest quality standards worldwide.
The TENMAT group is a multinational corporation with fully owned subsidiaries and presences in the United Kingdom, North America, France, Germany, Sweden and Italy, supported by a global network of vendors and distributors.
HOW DO I APPLY?
If you fit the above criteria, please send your CV and cover letter either by post or email to the following address:
Human Resources Officeror email@example.com
Ashburton Road West